Enterprise Account Lead
What you will be doing?
- Prospect, identify, and qualify Enterprise Sales opportunities.
- Take a consultative approach to define and analyze needs, qualification and present the value proposition to potential clients.
- Conduct all aspects of negotiation and closure, working with the Enterprise Sales Manager and Finance on pricing schedules and contracts
- Prepare proposals, based on the customer needs advising on solutions based on requirements.
- In conjunction with and from support from the Enterprise Sales Manager, take a lead on responding to tendors; RFPs, RFQs, bringing together key stakeholders within the business, including Pre-sales and implementation./li>
- Work effectively with key internal stakeholders and the client to develop strategic plans in relation to the proposed solution.
- Achieve all revenue targets & objectives in line with individual and company targets..
- Develop & maintain successful business relationships with all prospects.
What we are looking for?
- Experience utilizing and updating a CRM system
- Be consultative, tenacious and professional in approach, have high levels of motivation and first-class communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer service focus with the ability to solve problems effectively
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and within a sales team
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications
- Master’s degree is a plus